Predictions for Sequel to Renegades

SPOILER ALERT:
DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU'RE AVOIDING SPOILERS FOR THE BOOK.

After reading Renegades by Marissa Meyer, I have made a few predictions for its sequel on the basis of my reading and understanding of the book:
  • Ace Anarchy dies, for real this time. ( I kind of expected Ace to be alive but I did not expect Nova to know about it!)
  • Phobia killed Lady Indomitable (Adrian's mother). This has been strongly hinted at but not confirmed in the story. I think it will turn out to be true though.
  • Adrian and Nova end up together. This is on the basis of my reading of Renegades, The Lunar Chronicles and almost every young adult novel I've read.
We'll see whether they turn out to be true or not when the sequel comes. While we wait, you can read my review of Renegades by Marissa Meyer here.
Cheers,
Nancy1-01
Instagram || Goodreads ||Twitter || Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment